Corner balcony, south- and east-facing (views of Fischen and the Oberstdorf Mountains), junior suite with light-coloured furniture and carpet, bedroom with separate living area. Well-appointed bathroom with daylight.
Aus sta ttu ng
- approx. 40 m² 2
- South & East
- from 238 € till 349 € per Room
- from 287 € till 393 € per Room
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach" & "Sonnenkopf", "Sonnengrund", "Hochvogel", "Höfats", "Widderstein" ans "Widderstein Plus" rooms
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 07:45 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner (from 06:30 - 08:00 hrs)
- In case you are booking a room rate with breakfast, dinner in the restaurant is not included.
Additionally you can book a daily 4-course evening meal for € 32 per person.
- In case you are booking a room rate with half board, besides the breakfast the daily 4-course evening meal is included in the room rate.
For the main course, you can choose between a meat, fish and vegetarian dish every day.
There is a "Bavarian Buffet" once a week.
We serve the evening menu between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
We politely ask you to take a seat at your table by 8:00 p.m.
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.