Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
our hotel is open - including the complete wellness area!
The 2G-RULE currently applies in our hotel (vaccinated or recovered)
In Bavaria and in the Oberallgäu district, the "red" level was declared. The 2G-RULE must therefore be applied in hotels and restaurants: vaccinated or recovered
The following rules apply:
· Completely vaccinated people need the corresponding vaccination certificate (vaccination card - analogue or digital).
· Those who have recovered require a certificate of recovery.
Please note that mouth and nose protection (FFP2 mask) is mandatory during your time in our house! This does not apply in the wellness area or at your table in the restaurant. Thanks very much!
We expressly point out that we do not accept a medical certificate that exempts you from wearing mouth and nose protection!
We will adapt these measures to the current situation.
It is very important to us, despite all the measures and changes, to make your vacation and your Rosenstock time as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Please note our cancellation period of 7 days
(except for bookings on booking.com or HRS).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
Enjoy the wonderful morning sun from the east-facing balcony (views of Fischen and Nebelhorn), spacious double room with designer flooring, some with carpeted sleeping area, corner seating separate from the sleeping area
Aus sta ttu ng
- approx. 30 m² 2
- from 169 € till 265 € per Room
- from 227 € till 323 € per Room
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach" & "Sonnenkopf", "Sonnengrund", "Hochvogel", "Höfats", "Widderstein" ans "Widderstein Plus" rooms
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 07:45 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner (from 06:30 - 08:00 hrs)
- In case you are booking a room rate with breakfast, dinner in the restaurant is not included.
Additionally you can book a daily 4-course evening meal for € 29 per person.
- In case you are booking a room rate with half board, besides the breakfast the daily 4-course evening meal is included in the room rate.
For the main course, you can choose between a meat, fish and vegetarian dish every day.
There is a "Bavarian Buffet" once a week.
We serve the evening menu between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
We politely ask you to take a seat at your table by 8:00 p.m.
(Please note: Our kitchen is currently closed on Thursdays and unfortunately it is not possible to have dinner in our house that evening. However, the café in the afternoon and the bar are open all day. We promise to cancel this day of rest immediately as soon as there is relaxation in the situation with Employees!
If your stay falls on a Thursday, your hotel account will be credited with an amount of € 29 per person - provided you have opted for half board. We would be very happy to help you when looking for and reserving a table with one of our gastronomy colleagues - be it in Fischen or the surrounding area.)
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.