Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
our hotel is open - including the complete wellness area!
The 2G-RULE currently applies in our hotel (vaccinated or recovered)
In Bavaria and in the Oberallgäu district, the "red" level was declared. The 2G-RULE must therefore be applied in hotels and restaurants: vaccinated or recovered
The following rules apply:
· Completely vaccinated people need the corresponding vaccination certificate (vaccination card - analogue or digital).
· Those who have recovered require a certificate of recovery.
Please note that mouth and nose protection (FFP2 mask) is mandatory during your time in our house! This does not apply in the wellness area or at your table in the restaurant. Thanks very much!
We expressly point out that we do not accept a medical certificate that exempts you from wearing mouth and nose protection!
We will adapt these measures to the current situation.
It is very important to us, despite all the measures and changes, to make your vacation and your Rosenstock time as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Please note our cancellation period of 7 days
(except for bookings on booking.com or HRS).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
Rooms & Suites
Time for a good night's sleep!
Wake up in one of our 47 rooms ....or dream on a while - we won't tell!
Body & mind are both extremely active during sleep, assimilating the experiences of the previous day's holiday activities, storing images, strengthening the immune system and making one fit for the following day.
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach", "Sonnenkopf", "Sonnengrund", "Höfats" and "Hochvogel".
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 07:45 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner (from 18:30 - 20:00 hrs)
Since December 2021 you can again book our daily 4-course evening menu as part of half-board for the price of € 29 per person. There is a "Bavarian Buffet" once a week.
We serve the evening menu between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. - we kindly ask that you be seated at your table by 8:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to take back a restriction that we have had to pursue since 2021. Due to the not so easy development on the employee market during the second corona lockdown, we have had to take days off for the kitchen team since summer 2021; Currently, this day of rest is Thursday and unfortunately it is not possible to have dinner in our house that evening. However, the afternoon café and bar are open throughout. We promise to cancel this rest day immediately as soon as there is a relaxation in the employee area!
If your stay falls on this day, your hotel account will be credited with an amount of € 29 per person - provided you have opted for half board.
If you are looking for and booking one of our gastronomy colleagues - be it in Fischen or the surrounding area - we would be very happy to help you.
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.
Your will receive your visitor pass - the AllgäuWalser Card - from us on the day of your arrival.
As a guest at Hotel Rosenstock you are also a guest of the five Hörner villages with the following free inclusive services:
- Sturmanns Cave at Obermaiselstein
- Fisching 'Heimathaus' with FIS Skiing Museum (except November and April)
- Guest welcome meetings in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang (with local guided tour in Fischen)
- Spa concerts, morning events, vocal concerts, light music
- Guided walks and mountain hikes
- Local guided tour of historical Bolsterlang
- Health programme, e.g. gymnastics, meditation
- Healthy climate and wellness offers in Fischen, e.g. sampling the morning air
- Tour of the workshop at Sattlerei Vogler (saddlers) in Bolsterlang
- Parking in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang
- Facilicities offered by Hörnerdörfer Tourist Information and 'Kurhaus', e.g. newspaper and magazine service, WiFi & games room
- Local map of the Hörner villages
- Loan of books, games, audio books etc. from the libraries in Fischen and Obermaiselstein ('Haus des Gastes')
In Winter (November to April)
- High-level border country Balderschwang-Hittisau cross-county trail (The trails in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang are generally free of charge)
- Use of the family ski lifts on Stinesser (daytime)
- Ice-skating on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (depending on the weather)
- Curling on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (depending on the weather)
- Use of the ski shuttle buses between Bolsterlang and Ofterschwang (for all guests with a day or multi-day ticket for the Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang cable car or Weltcup-Express Ofterschwang-Gunzesried)
- Use of local buses Fischen-Grasgehren-Balderschwang-Hittisau (Austria) and return
- Use of local buses from Fischen to Bolsterlang and return
In Summer (May to October):
- Family Leisure Pool in Fischen (from the end of May, subject to the weather)
- Kneipp-bath facilities
- Guided tours of the historic Obermühle Saw in Fischen
- Guided tours of the Herb Garden in Fischen
- Introductory golf session at Oberallgäu Golf Course
- Tennis on the sand courts at Fischen Tennis Club
- Village evening organised by local cultural associations in Fischen, Bolsterlang and Obermaiselstein
- Health lectures
- Use of the leisure facilities at the 'Kurhaus' in Fischen ('Generationenpark', chess, mill, boccia court)
- Young people over 15 years and adults with an extra bed - 25% reduction.
- A local tourist tax is charged in addition. This is currently €2.50 per person per day (from 01/15/2023 € 3.20 p.p./day)
- Rooms are available from 15:00 hrs on your day of arrival.
- On your day of departure, we would ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 hrs.
- Please note that some rooms within the same category may be optically different.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee bookings for particular rooms or floors, but will do our best to satisfy your requests as far as possible.
- The entire hotel is a non-smoking area!
- Payment: you can settle your bill in cash, with EC card, Visa or Mastercard.
- In the event of cost increases due to statutory regulations (e.g. VAT) we reserve the right to revise prices accordingly.
- Cancellations are generally free of charge up to 7 days before arrival (except for the period 20.12.-06.01. - here the cancellation period is 14 days)
- ATTENTION: Due to the current situation (Covid-19 virus) we have changed the cancellation period to 3 days: this is valid until the end of August 2022
- Late cancellations are charged as follows: 90% of the room rate for bed and breakfast, when it is not possible to relet the room for this period.
- The same applies to late arrivals, early departures and no-shows.
- Withdrawal from a contract made with Hotel Rosenstock GmbH (booking) requires our written confirmation.
- We strongly recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.