Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
our hotel is open - including the complete wellness area!
The 2G-RULE currently applies in our hotel (vaccinated or recovered)
In Bavaria and in the Oberallgäu district, the "red" level was declared. The 2G-RULE must therefore be applied in hotels and restaurants: vaccinated or recovered
The following rules apply:
· Fully vaccinated persons need the corresponding proof of vaccination (vaccination certificate - analogue or digital) - the second vaccination must be at least 14 days ago.
· Those who have recovered require a certificate of recovery. One is considered to have recovered if one was infected no longer than 6 months ago and has recovered for at least 28 days.
· In the catering sector, i.e. in the restaurant and at the bar, curfew starts at 10:00 p.m.
Please note that mouth and nose protection (FFP2 mask) is mandatory during your time in our house! This does not apply in the wellness area or at your table in the restaurant. Thanks very much!
We expressly point out that we do not accept a medical certificate that exempts you from wearing mouth and nose protection!
We will adapt these measures to the current situation.
It is very important to us, despite all the measures and changes, to make your vacation and your Rosenstock time as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Please note our cancellation period of 7 days
(except for bookings on booking.com or HRS).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
'Karin' Holiday Apartment
Comfortable holiday apartment - approx. 60 m² for 2-3 people in Bolsterlang.
The district of Kierweg is only about 5 km from Fischen. The apartment's elevated position provides wonderful views of the surrounding area.
- Kitchen-dining room
- Bathroom with shower
- Living room with wall bed for 3rd person
- South-east facing balcony
- Garage parking space
- Communal room in the basement with washing machine and dryer
Just 5 km from Fischen, Kierwang is the highest situated district in the borough of Bolsterlang - nestling in the wonderful "mountain and alpine-meadow architecture" of Allgäu. The apartment's elevated position provides wonderful views of the surrounding area.
Situated at the foot of Weiherkopf and Ofterschwanger Horn means there are wonderful hiking trails in the valley or mountain ranges directly from the front door. It is also close to golf courses at Sonnenalp (approx. 2 km) and Oberallgäu (approx. 4 km) - each with 18 holes - and to the Hörnerbahn mountain cable car (approx. 800 m ).
Summer & Winter
In winter, Weiherkopf is a great place for skiing or mountain hikes in the snow; and in summer, the Hörnerbahn cable car will take you up to the starting point for extensive mountain tours... and there are always mountain huts for well-earned refreshment breaks...
You can also treat your car to a bit of a holiday by using local public transport (bus & train). From just €17.00 per person (valid for 4 days) you can explore the Allgäu area - form Obertsdorf and Kleinwalsertal in the south, Oberstaufen in the west, to Hindelang and the Tannheim valley in the east - as often as you wish.
|Autumn 2020||Winter 2021||Spring 2021||Summer 2021|
|Daily rate for 2 people||from € 60.00||from € 66.00||from € 66.00||from € 72.00|
- Use of the indoor pool and sauna area at Hotel Rosenstock included.
- Buffet breakfast also offered (EUR 17.00 per person) and/or
- 4-course table d'hôte dinner (EUR 23.00 per person) at Hotel Rosenstock.
- Prices are valid for 2 people (wall bed for third person: plus 7.00 EUR/day)
Initial supply of towels and bed linen included - a change of towels and linen during your stay available on request:
- EUR 1.50 per person for towels
- EUR 4.00 per person for towels & bed linen
Final cleaning: EUR 35.00
Local tourist tax: EUR 1.20 per person/day
Payment: in cash (on arrival) or by bank transfer (in advance)
Recommendation: travel cancellation insurance
Cancellation charges: 90 %