Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
our hotel has been open again since May 21, 2021 - including the complete wellness area!
Please note the following important information on the current Corona situation (as of June 7, 2021)
• Overnight guests may only arrive with a negative, current Corona test (PCR test carried out no more than 48 hours ago, POC antigen test carried out no more than 24 hours ago) and must take a current test every 48 hours in one of the test centers (this rule applies if - as is the case with us in the Oberallgäu district - the current incidence is higher than 50).
• Vaccinated and convalescent persons are exempt from testing obligations according to the generally applicable principles.
Due to the special situation, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for all bookings:
A cancellation period of 3 days applies to reservations already made by July 31, 2021 (except for bookings on booking.com or HRS). This means that you can leave the reservation you have already made and, if necessary, cancel it at short notice.
The same - completely risk-free - cancellation period naturally also applies to all new bookings (until July 31, 2021).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
'Karin' Holiday Apartment
Comfortable holiday apartment - approx. 60 m² for 2-3 people in Bolsterlang.
The district of Kierweg is only about 5 km from Fischen. The apartment's elevated position provides wonderful views of the surrounding area.
- Kitchen-dining room
- Bathroom with shower
- Living room with wall bed for 3rd person
- South-east facing balcony
- Garage parking space
- Communal room in the basement with washing machine and dryer
Just 5 km from Fischen, Kierwang is the highest situated district in the borough of Bolsterlang - nestling in the wonderful "mountain and alpine-meadow architecture" of Allgäu. The apartment's elevated position provides wonderful views of the surrounding area.
Situated at the foot of Weiherkopf and Ofterschwanger Horn means there are wonderful hiking trails in the valley or mountain ranges directly from the front door. It is also close to golf courses at Sonnenalp (approx. 2 km) and Oberallgäu (approx. 4 km) - each with 18 holes - and to the Hörnerbahn mountain cable car (approx. 800 m ).
Summer & Winter
In winter, Weiherkopf is a great place for skiing or mountain hikes in the snow; and in summer, the Hörnerbahn cable car will take you up to the starting point for extensive mountain tours... and there are always mountain huts for well-earned refreshment breaks...
You can also treat your car to a bit of a holiday by using local public transport (bus & train). From just €17.00 per person (valid for 4 days) you can explore the Allgäu area - form Obertsdorf and Kleinwalsertal in the south, Oberstaufen in the west, to Hindelang and the Tannheim valley in the east - as often as you wish.
|Autumn 2020||Winter 2021||Spring 2021||Summer 2021|
|Daily rate for 2 people||from € 60.00||from € 66.00||from € 66.00||from € 72.00|
- Use of the indoor pool and sauna area at Hotel Rosenstock included.
- Buffet breakfast also offered (EUR 17.00 per person) and/or
- 4-course table d'hôte dinner (EUR 23.00 per person) at Hotel Rosenstock.
- Prices are valid for 2 people (wall bed for third person: plus 7.00 EUR/day)
Initial supply of towels and bed linen included - a change of towels and linen during your stay available on request:
- EUR 1.50 per person for towels
- EUR 4.00 per person for towels & bed linen
Final cleaning: EUR 35.00
Local tourist tax: EUR 1.20 per person/day
Payment: in cash (on arrival) or by bank transfer (in advance)
Recommendation: travel cancellation insurance
Cancellation charges: 90 %