Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus,
the hotel will remain closed until march 7, 2021.
We implement this measure by the responsible authorities with a heavy heart and yet with full conviction, because the top priority for us is to maintain the health of our guests, employees and the local population.
Due to the special situation, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for all bookings:
A cancellation period of 3 days applies to reservations already made by July 31, 2021 (except for bookings on booking.com or HRS). This means that you can leave the reservation you have already made and, if necessary, cancel it at short notice.
The same - completely risk-free - cancellation period naturally also applies to all new bookings (until July 31, 2021).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
South-facing balcony (towards the Oberstdorf Mountains), two box spring beds (each 90x200 cm), carpet and designer flooring provide a pleasant living environment, internal bathroom
Aus sta ttu ng
- approx. 27 m² 2
- from 165 € per Room
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach" & "Sonnenkopf" rooms and in "Sonnengrund" and "Hochvogel".
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 07.45 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner (from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs)
Just listen to your gut feeling in the truest sense of the word. You have the option of having dinner whenever and whatever you like: an Allgäu sausage salad perhaps, or several courses, right at 6 p.m., only later or not at all, because the afternoon snack was quite large. Or a restaurant around the corner will tempt you with exactly the food that you feel an appetite for that evening - just let the day end in a relaxed manner. With us you can do this between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Our constant à la carte menu is supplemented by changing daily recommendations. We are happy to accept your table reservation in advance.
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.