The "Small" Biberkopf
West-facing balcony (courtyard side), carpeted double room, bathroom with daylight
Aus sta ttu ng
- approx. 30 m² 2
- from 192 € per Room
- from 146 € per Room
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach" & "Sonnenkopf" rooms and in "Sonnengrund" and "Hochvogel".
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 08:00 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner as part of half board (from 18:30 - 20:00 hrs)
- 4-course table d'hôte dinner (with a choice of three main courses, 1x meat, 1x fish & 1x vegetarian),
- Large salad buffet and cheese board each day
- Gluten- and lactose-free alternatives on request (in which case, please let us know when booking).
- You may opt out of dinner up until 17:00 hrs and we will credit your room account with €10 per person.
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.