Rooms & Suites
Time for a good night's sleep!
Wake up in one of our 47 rooms ....or dream on a while - we won't tell!
Body & mind are both extremely active during sleep, assimilating the experiences of the previous day's holiday activities, storing images, strengthening the immune system and making one fit for the following day.
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach" & "Sonnenkopf" rooms and in "Grünten" (from December 2019).
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 08:00 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner as part of half board (from 18:30 - 20:00 hrs)
- 4-course table d'hôte dinner (with a choice of three main courses, 1x meat, 1x fish & 1x vegetarian),
- Large salad buffet and cheese board each day
- Gluten- and lactose-free alternatives on request (in which case, please let us know when booking).
- You may opt out of dinner up until 17:00 hrs and we will credit your room account with €10 per person.
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.
Your will receive your visitor pass - the AllgäuWalser Card - from us on the day of your arrival.
As a guest at Hotel Rosenstock you are also a guest of the five Hörner villages with the following free inclusive services:
- Sturmanns Cave at Obermaiselstein
- Fisching 'Heimathaus' with FIS Skiing Museum (except November and April)
- Guest welcome meetings in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang (with local guided tour in Fischen)
- Spa concerts, morning events, vocal concerts, light music
- Guided walks and mountain hikes
- Local guided tour of historical Bolsterlang
- Health programme, e.g. gymnastics, meditation
- Healthy climate and wellness offers in Fischen, e.g. sampling the morning air
- Tour of the workshop at Sattlerei Vogler (saddlers) in Bolsterlang
- Parking in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang
- Facilicities offered by Hörnerdörfer Tourist Information and 'Kurhaus', e.g. newspaper and magazine service, WiFi & games room
- Local map of the Hörner villages
- Loan of books, games, audio books etc. from the libraries in Fischen and Obermaiselstein ('Haus des Gastes')
In Winter (November to April)
- High-level border country Balderschwang-Hittisau cross-county trail (The trails in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang are generally free of charge)
- Use of the family ski lifts on Stinesser (daytime)
- Ice-skating on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (depending on the weather)
- Curling on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (depending on the weather)
- Use of the ski shuttle buses between Bolsterlang and Ofterschwang (for all guests with a day or multi-day ticket for the Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang cable car or Weltcup-Express Ofterschwang-Gunzesried)
- Use of local buses Fischen-Grasgehren-Balderschwang-Hittisau (Austria) and return
- Use of local buses from Fischen to Bolsterlang and return
In Summer (May to October):
- Family Leisure Pool in Fischen (from the end of May, subject to the weather)
- Kneipp-bath facilities
- Guided tours of the historic Obermühle Saw in Fischen
- Guided tours of the Herb Garden in Fischen
- Introductory golf session at Oberallgäu Golf Course
- Tennis on the sand courts at Fischen Tennis Club
- Village evening organised by local cultural associations in Fischen, Bolsterlang and Obermaiselstein
- Health lectures
- Use of the leisure facilities at the 'Kurhaus' in Fischen ('Generationenpark', chess, mill, boccia court)
- Young people over 15 years and adults with an extra bed - 25% reduction.
- A local tourist tax is charged in addition. This is currently €2.50 per person per day.
- Rooms are available from 15:00 hrs on your day of arrival.
- On your day of departure, we would ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 hrs.
- Please note that some rooms within the same category may be optically different.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee bookings for particular rooms or floors, but will do our best to satisfy your requests as far as possible.
- The entire hotel is a non-smoking area!
- Payment: you can settle your bill in cash, with EC card, Visa or Mastercard.
- In the event of cost increases due to statutory regulations (e.g. VAT) we reserve the right to revise prices accordingly.
- Cancellations up to 14 days before arrival are generally free of charge.
- Late cancellations are charged as follows: 70% of the room rate for half-board and 90% of the room rate for bed and breakfast, when it is not possible to relet the room for this period.
- The same applies to late arrivals, early departures and no-shows.
- Withdrawal from a contract made with Hotel Rosenstock GmbH (booking) requires our written confirmation.
- We strongly recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.