Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
our hotel has been open again since May 21, 2021 - including the complete wellness area!
Please note the following important information on the current Corona situation (as of June 7, 2021)
• Overnight guests may only arrive with a negative, current Corona test (PCR test carried out no more than 48 hours ago, POC antigen test carried out no more than 24 hours ago) and must take a current test every 48 hours in one of the test centers (this rule applies if - as is the case with us in the Oberallgäu district - the current incidence is higher than 50).
• Vaccinated and convalescent persons are exempt from testing obligations according to the generally applicable principles.
Due to the special situation, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for all bookings:
A cancellation period of 3 days applies to reservations already made by July 31, 2021 (except for bookings on booking.com or HRS). This means that you can leave the reservation you have already made and, if necessary, cancel it at short notice.
The same - completely risk-free - cancellation period naturally also applies to all new bookings (until July 31, 2021).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
Rooms & Suites
Time for a good night's sleep!
Wake up in one of our 47 rooms ....or dream on a while - we won't tell!
Body & mind are both extremely active during sleep, assimilating the experiences of the previous day's holiday activities, storing images, strengthening the immune system and making one fit for the following day.
- All rooms with telephone, TV, hairdryer and safe, plus
balcony (south-, east- or west-facing) - some with views to the courtyard and car park
- Free WiFi in the room and throughout the hotel
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.75l) on arrival
- Minibar (empty) in the "Nebelhorn", "Weidach", "Sonnenkopf", "Sonnengrund", "Höfats" and "Hochvogel".
- Bathing shoes are available from reception; larger towels and bathing towels for the spa area are also available subject to a deposit.
Breakfast (from 07:45 - 10:30 hrs)
- Large breakfast buffet with health food section
as well as semolina with warm fruit, tiger nut products and "valuable things" from bees
A selection of speciality coffees (café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato, & espresso)
together with a selection of organic teas
Dinner (from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs) - is not included in the price as it is "à la carte" and is - depending on consumption - booked on your bill!
- Just listen to your gut feeling in the truest sense of the word. You have the option of having dinner whenever and whatever you like: an Allgäu sausage salad, perhaps or several courses, right at 6 p.m., only later or not at all, because the afternoon snack at the hut was quite large . Or a restaurant around the corner will tempt you with exactly the food that you feel an appetite for that evening - just let the day end in a relaxed manner.
With us you can do this between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Our constant à la carte menu is complemented by changing daily recommendations. We are happy to accept your table reservation in advance.
Spa & Wellness Area
- Use of the WaterLounge with indoor 5x12 metre pool at 30° C
and various hanging chairs and rest pods for one or two people - daily from 07:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- Use of the sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin - daily from 12:00 - 21:00 hrs
- Fresh water and tea provided daily
- In the summer months - a large sunbathing area with sun loungers and numerous "favourite spots" to retire to
- Roof terrace on the 2nd floor
Oberstdorf & Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
From May to November the eight mountain cable cars in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal can be booked locally free of charge.
Unlimited trips by mountain cable car, with views over the Allgäu Alps.
Your will receive your visitor pass - the AllgäuWalser Card - from us on the day of your arrival.
As a guest at Hotel Rosenstock you are also a guest of the five Hörner villages with the following free inclusive services:
- Sturmanns Cave at Obermaiselstein
- Fisching 'Heimathaus' with FIS Skiing Museum (except November and April)
- Guest welcome meetings in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang (with local guided tour in Fischen)
- Spa concerts, morning events, vocal concerts, light music
- Guided walks and mountain hikes
- Local guided tour of historical Bolsterlang
- Health programme, e.g. gymnastics, meditation
- Healthy climate and wellness offers in Fischen, e.g. sampling the morning air
- Tour of the workshop at Sattlerei Vogler (saddlers) in Bolsterlang
- Parking in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang
- Facilicities offered by Hörnerdörfer Tourist Information and 'Kurhaus', e.g. newspaper and magazine service, WiFi & games room
- Local map of the Hörner villages
- Loan of books, games, audio books etc. from the libraries in Fischen and Obermaiselstein ('Haus des Gastes')
In Winter (November to April)
- High-level border country Balderschwang-Hittisau cross-county trail (The trails in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang are generally free of charge)
- Use of the family ski lifts on Stinesser (daytime)
- Ice-skating on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (depending on the weather)
- Curling on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (depending on the weather)
- Use of the ski shuttle buses between Bolsterlang and Ofterschwang (for all guests with a day or multi-day ticket for the Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang cable car or Weltcup-Express Ofterschwang-Gunzesried)
- Use of local buses Fischen-Grasgehren-Balderschwang-Hittisau (Austria) and return
- Use of local buses from Fischen to Bolsterlang and return
In Summer (May to October):
- Family Leisure Pool in Fischen (from the end of May, subject to the weather)
- Kneipp-bath facilities
- Guided tours of the historic Obermühle Saw in Fischen
- Guided tours of the Herb Garden in Fischen
- Introductory golf session at Oberallgäu Golf Course
- Tennis on the sand courts at Fischen Tennis Club
- Village evening organised by local cultural associations in Fischen, Bolsterlang and Obermaiselstein
- Health lectures
- Use of the leisure facilities at the 'Kurhaus' in Fischen ('Generationenpark', chess, mill, boccia court)
- Young people over 15 years and adults with an extra bed - 25% reduction.
- A local tourist tax is charged in addition. This is currently €2.50 per person per day.
- Rooms are available from 15:00 hrs on your day of arrival.
- On your day of departure, we would ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 hrs.
- Please note that some rooms within the same category may be optically different.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee bookings for particular rooms or floors, but will do our best to satisfy your requests as far as possible.
- The entire hotel is a non-smoking area!
- Payment: you can settle your bill in cash, with EC card, Visa or Mastercard.
- In the event of cost increases due to statutory regulations (e.g. VAT) we reserve the right to revise prices accordingly.
- Cancellations are generally free of charge up to 7 days before arrival (except for the period 20.12.-06.01. - here the cancellation period is 14 days)
- ATTENTION: Due to the current situation (Covid-19 virus) we have changed the cancellation period to 3 days: this is valid until July 31, 2021 for all existing bookings as well as all new bookings
- Late cancellations are charged as follows: 90% of the room rate for bed and breakfast, when it is not possible to relet the room for this period.
- The same applies to late arrivals, early departures and no-shows.
- Withdrawal from a contract made with Hotel Rosenstock GmbH (booking) requires our written confirmation.
- We strongly recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.