Dear friends of the Rosenstock,
to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus,
the hotel will remain closed until may 20, 2021.
Should the incidence value move steadily towards "below 100" in the coming days,
we hope to open on May 21, 2021!
We implement this measure by the responsible authorities with a heavy heart and yet with full conviction, because the top priority for us is to maintain the health of our guests, employees and the local population.
Due to the special situation, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for all bookings:
A cancellation period of 3 days applies to reservations already made by July 31, 2021 (except for bookings on booking.com or HRS). This means that you can leave the reservation you have already made and, if necessary, cancel it at short notice.
The same - completely risk-free - cancellation period naturally also applies to all new bookings (until July 31, 2021).
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Your Karg family and all employees
Fischen in Allgäu, Bavaria
Resort of Fischen
Oberallgäu - flanked the by the Austrian Tyrol to the east and Vorarlberg to the west - in the very south of Germany. Here you will find the largest settlement - the so-called "Hörnerdörfer" - the health resort and spa town of Fischen at an altitude of 760 metres. Incidentally, the Hörnerdörfer are named after the local mountains; Ofterschwanger and Bolsterlanger Horn, Sigiswanger and Rangiswanger Horn and Riedberger Horn.
You will receive the AllgäuWalserCard on the day of your arrival. Among other things, this visitor pass allows you to use many of the leisure facilities in Fischen free of charge and provides discounts at over 100 attractions in Allgäu and Kleinwalsertal.
As a guest at Hotel Rosenstock, during the months of May to October, we can also book all eight of the main mountain cable cars in Obersdorf and Kleinwalsertal for you.
Oberstdorf-Kleinwalsertal Cable Cars
Both in summer and winter, the mountain cable cars and chairlifts in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal, to which Nebelhorn, Fellhorn, Kanzelwand, Söllereck, Heuberg, Walmendingerhorn and Ifen belong, offer great mountain adventures for all age groups. In summer you can travel by cable car as often as you wish on request with a "cable car inclusive" offer; in winter 130 km of varied ski slopes with excellent snow reliability await you.
More things bookable locally, free of charge, on request
- Sturmannshöhle cave at Obermaiselstein
- Fisching Heimathaus with FIS Skiing Museum (except November and April)
- Guest welcome meetings in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang (with local guided tour in Fischen)
- Spa concerts, morning events, vocal concerts, light music
- Guided walks and mountain hikes
- Local guided tour of historical Bolsterlang
- Health programme, e.g. gymnastics, meditation
- Healthy climate and wellness offers in Fischen, e.g. sampling the morning air
- Visit to the workshop of the Sattlerei Vogler (saddlers) in Bolsterlang
- Parking in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang
- Services provided by Hörnerdörfer Tourist Information and 'Kurhaus' centres, e.g. newspaper and magazine service, WiFi, games room
- Local map
- Loan of books, games, audio books etc. from the libraries in Fischen and Obermaiselstein (Haus des Gastes)
...in Winter (November to April):
- Balderschwang-Hittisau high-level country cross-county trail (the trails in Fischen, Bolsterlang, Obermaiselstein and Ofterschwang are generally free of charge)
- Use of the family ski lifts on Stinesser (daytime)
- Ice-skating on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (subject to weather)
- Curling on the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (subject to weather)
- Use of ski shuttle bus between Bolsterlang and Ofterschwang (for all guests with a one-day or multi-day ticket for the Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang cable car or Weltcup-Express Ofterschwang-Gunzesried)
- Use of regular bus services between Fischen-Grasgehren-Balderschwang-Hittisau (Austria) and return
- Use of regular buses from Fischen to Bolsterlang and return
...and in Summer (May to October):
- Family Leisure Pool in Fischen (from the end of May, subject to weather)
- Kneipp bath facilities
- Guided tour of the historic Obermühle Saw in Fischen (Fridays, 17:00 hrs)
- Guided tour of the Herb Garden in Fischen
- Introductory golf session at Oberallgäu Golf Course
- Tennis on the sand courts at Fischen Tennis Club
- Village evening organised by local cultural associations in Fischen, Bolsterlang and Obermaiselstein
- Health lectures
- Childcare at "Hörni’s Club" (End of July to the beginning of September)
- Use of the leisure facilities at Kurhaus Fischen (Generationenpark, chess, mill, boccia court)